Looking for Cloudy

Looking for Cloudy

Friday, April 24, 2015

Holly





This is Holly, she was my friend's daughters dog, she came to live with me in August when the daughter went off to college and my home was a better fit. My guess is she's a lab/border collie/sighthound/pit bull. 


I am training her in obedience and agility, she just got her CGC and I am entering her in an obedience trial in June. She also does canicross, hiking, and running beside my bike. The next things we're going to try are weight pull, barn hunt, treiball and nosework but I have more equipment to buy/classes haven't started. She would love lure coursing but no one is doing that here (Big island of Hawaii). She is really smart and likes to excercise her mind, and run and pull, and wants to chase furry things. I have a 10 month old English shepherd also.

No comments:

Post a Comment