Looking for Cloudy

Looking for Cloudy

Friday, December 26, 2014

Prezo





I will start by talking about Prezo. Here is a link to Prezo's blog
Prezo came to our family totally by accident and not planned in 1972. Our neighbor in Daly City, CA, came home one day from Arizona with this fluffy white puppy, and he said his name was Prezo. I could barely pronounce it, but eventually I remembered it. Over the next year, I would take Prezo out of the yard, with their permission, of course, and walk him all over the neighborhood, up to the store and to the local park. They were fine with that since they didn't have time to walk him, and they were glad he was getting out. 

After the first year, they told my dad that they could not longer keep Prezo, and since it was obvious I was so attached to him, could we take him. Strangely enough, my dad said yes, since my dad made it perfectly clear that he had allergies to dogs. His deal was that Prezo would stay in the large basement/garage we had with the attached yard, rather than in the main house. "Deal!" I said. 

I had Prezo until he passed away at the old age of 15 in 1987, and we rarely spent a day apart after that. 
Here are some photos of Prezo. I still have more to be pulled from albums and scanned, but this is a pretty good collection so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment